Name: Johan Nyberg
Role: Partner Manager
4 quick questions
- Golf or football? Oh that’s tough, but due to lacking endurance and a nice sense for beer, I have to choose golf.
- Stockholm or Sölvesborg? Sölvesborg every day of the week! Also called Sweden’s Beverly Hills!
- Sister or twin? Haha to avoid one more in the couch at Dr.Phil I have to say both. 😉
- BLT or hamburger? BLT with extra mayo! 😉
The role and Soluno
- What do you do in your role? My daily tasks are many but my primary responsibility is to help and support our partners in business.
- What’s the difference between direct sales and partner sales? The biggest difference is that you work more as a team rather than just yourself and the customers.
- Why did you start working at Soluno? It was a Andreas Callmar that 6 years ago recommended the company and the rest is history!
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve experienced at work? Wow how much time do we have? We have a couple of trips together that were amazing… but we can talk about it over something good.
- What do you look forward to the most this summer? There’s no football EM so I have to say that becoming a dad takes the spot. 😉
- What motivates you at work? My work is a lot of fun, but we also have a great time together which makes the days fun.
- Favourite colleague? Andreas Callmar!
- Tips to Soluno newcomers? Be yourself, and the rest will solve itself!