- Name: Niklas Högberg
- Nickname: Rune
- Department: Support
- Role: 2nd-line-technician
4 quick questions
- World of Warcraft or Call of Duty? Both! But only if we go back to WoW: Classic or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 and 2.
- Pop-rock or punk? The faster the better! Punk it is! P.S. have you heard my band Deserved? 😉
- Mobile app or softphone? Softphone
- Lunchbox or lunch out? Lunchbox as often as possible!
The role and Soluno
- What do you do in your role? I work as a support technician on 2nd line. I work daily with errands regarding troubleshooting whereas customers report any type of issue.
- Why did you start working at Soluno? Soluno was recommended to me by Petter that I’ve known since primary school. He recommended a tolerant workplace, great colleagues, great benefits, and room to evolve. It sounded to good to be true so I wanted to take a closer look at what was offered!
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve experienced at work? When John, that always had a beard, shaved it off and came in with a smooth baby face. It was both crazy and scary.
- What do you look forward to this upcoming spring? Spring usually comes with great concerts, so I look forward to spring because of it!
- What motivates you at work? That I always want to learn more. Every day at Soluno has always been pacey so you always learn something new while working here! Monster as energy drink helps the motivation too of course.
- Favourite colleague? Petter, always Petter! Both in- and outside of work!
- Tips for Soluno newcomers? Don’t be afraid to ask! Everyone at Soluno is really friendly and helpful with questions or concerns, we all help each other out!