- Name: Ludwig Rydin
- Nickname: Ludde, Paddy
- Department: Partner department
- Role: The business card says Partner Manager, which is not far from the truth!
4 quick questions
- Milk or sugar in your coffee? No.
- Sweatpants or suit? I’m no wildling.
- Hard rock or country? Hard countryrock.
- Lunchbox or eat out? I had a lunchbox one! It believe it was in 2011.
The role and Soluno
- What do you do in your role? I work primarily with sales of Soluno’s products and services, through our great partners and resellers across the country. It’s a comprehensive role that rooms more than “just selling”, which is the main gratification with my job!
- Why did you start working at Soluno? I’m very fond of paying my bills! Apart from that I’ve historically worked in telecom, in companies that collaborated with Solus since 2011 and always liked the company and it’s culture. When the merge with uno took place I felt that it would become something big and when a window opened I had no doubts.
- What’s the craziest thing that has happened at work? Classified information. I can tell you, but you know what’ll happen.
- What do you look forward to this fall? As a competitive person it’d be easy to say something like “to crush mine and the team’s goals”. It sounds cliché, but there’s something to it. I’ve made some really nice affairs that i’ve worked with for a long time, and I look forward to closing some of them.
- What motivates you the most? It’s easy to say something cliché like “to do the little extra for customers and partners so they’re always happy and satisfied!” but I won’t. It’s already been said. What motivates me is the comprehensive and long-term goal. That Soluno should be a prosperous, strong and competitive company, a pioneer in telecom that should be the obvious choice for customers and partners, both in Sweden and internationally in regards to being a telecom supplier.
- Favourite colleague? One of my 13 personalities?
- Tips for being new at Soluno? Be curious and don’t be afraid to ask. Learn about the whole company, not just what you have to do.