- Name: Mikaela Wilberg
- Nickname: Mickis or Ela
- Department: Support
- Role: Support Technician
4 Quick questions
- Rock or pop? Must be pop.
- Sweatpants or suit? Suit looks great, but I like comfort so probably sweatpants.
- Monster or Redbull? Redbull any day of the week!
- Lunchbox or lunch out? I love sushi so I lunch out a lot…
The role and Soluno
- What do you do in your role? I work in 1-line support, and you could say that we’re Soluno’s backbone. The tasks vary from day to day, it can be anything from creating subscriptions to troubleshooting the PBX as well as configuring gigaset phones. We do our best for customers to have the best experience as possible with Soluno.
- Why did you start working at Soluno? At first I was headhunted here, and after an interview here I felt it was a company that I would like. And I really do! You can’t find a better workplace.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve experienced at work? Hmm, craziest… It’s hard to say. Maybe that you have CRAZY fun at work with lots of laughs.
- What do you look forward to this fall? That we will try to reach our common goal! Or at least get further along the way.
- What motivates you the most at work? It has to be the little competition i have for myself, to always be better than yesterday. Apart from that it’s also a great workplace, where you feel good and have fun while working, it does wonders for your well-being.
- Favourite colleague? Hmm I don’t have a favourite, everyone falls into that category for me. Together we build Soluno!
- Tips for Soluno newcomers? To be hungry and try to learn about the different departments. And don’t be afraid to ask, everyone is so helpful in this company no matter the department. If you’re new at support, a tip is to take it at your own pace because it’s easy to learn and take in.