You will find news and information about our solutions here.
Mobile app update
Soon, our mobile app will be updated to 6.9.0 in the App store.
- Shortcut to enable and disable Internet calls (VoIP) accessed by long-pressing the app icon on the home screen.
- Design changes to adapt to iOS 13.
- Support for landscape mode in MiTeam.
Update in Wallboard 23rd of september
Updates include new features that have been requested by customers and partners.
- Visual notifications, as in an indication on the wallboard if an alert has been triggered.
- See metrics for up to 9 groups simultaneously. Up from the previous 3.
- Rename screens. Now the customer can set their own names on each screen for easy identification.
- A clock that can be visible in the upper corner. Can of course be disabled.
- Set alerts within the same UI as Wallboard. Previously they lay on a separate page. To accomodate this and other upcoming features, the settings UI has been redesigned.
Update in Callboard
New features – More top lists
Since agent lists have been highly appreciated we want to provide our customers the ability to remove the call window and instead show up to four top lists. Each top lists can also show more agents simultaneously.
Under settings you can choose if you want to have the call field or more lists.
Visually – Better information about agents
We have now removed the numbers and trophies in the top lists, and have instead chosen to add agent’s photos from the PBX.
Around the photo is a ring that is green when the agent is available or red if the agent isn’t. A phone also shows up over the photo when they’re in a call. The placement of top lists has also been adjusted to be in line with the statistics field below.
Softphone with version number 5.2.1
Softphone with version number 5.2.1 will be available from 8/12 at 20.00
This version includes the following improvements:
- Notification improvements where you previously would find notifications without any new available content.
- Better character support in Windows for special characters.
- Search improvements in SP in form of faster results and improvements in the Outlook integration to also be able to search for middle names.
- Graphic adjustments where buttons sometimes would disappear during and ongoing call.
For Mac users that have upgraded to Cataline, the following window will show up after installation.
- For users with Plantronics headets, you need to add an exception for the Softphone.
- For users that don’t use Plantronics headsets, you can reject this window.
New feature in VPQ
Apart from the fact that Virtual Phone Q has been built together with Web Callback, we have also added a new function in VPQ. Agents are now able to confirm if they’re received the Callback call by pressing #1 or #9. In that way we make sure that calls aren’t sent to busy agents, but instead directed to a free agent (Note that you have to listen to the entire message before you can confirm).
Web Callback + VPQ = True
For customers that have both our services Virtual Phone Q and Web Callback, these will become connected. The calls from Web Callback will automatically show up in the VPQ interface. In that way you can manage your calls much easier since everything is collected in the same place. The method you have chosen for outbound calls in VPQ will also apply to Web Callback.
Staffing planning launched for Virtual Phone Q
Virtual Phone Q, Solunos solution to easily and effectively manage bookings, now has support for planning staffing. Staffing was previously only calculated from the number of available agents. With staffing planning you can instead in an easy way add exakt opening hours that apply or manage the number or bookings.
The functionality is now available for both our customers and partners, and is included in the basic service.
Soluno upgrades 12/1
Upgrade occurs the night between Saturday and Sunday 12/1-13/1
- Soluno Softphone 5.0.1 available the 13th of January with the following improvements:
– Direct transfer
When a transfer is done in the attendant view, the call will be released directly, so that the agent can start receiving or making calls again. This behaviour can be turned on or off in settings.
– Response groups in attendant view
Response groups that you’re a member of are now scaled better than before, where some groups didn’t always show up in the Softphone.
– Notification in MiTeam after downloading
Notification of a downloaded file now disappears automatically after a while. This notification was previously stuck until you clicked on it.
Soluno softphone 4.11.4 available the 26th of November
New parameters to manage how the softphone acts when calls are connected from an attendant group.
- macOS Mohave needs access to the microphone (after upgrading macOS needs permission to access the microphone, this isn’t allowed by default).
Soluno launches new softphone version 4.11.2 the 13th of September
New version is installed the night to tTuesday the 13/9 and will be available for download thereafter.
- Softphone crashes when you switch between different views
- Scaling is incorrect when you change size of the softphone
- One way sound from softphone to SNOM phones when the call has been wait transferred
- Changed shortcuts on macOS for “Hide” and “Hang up”
- Softphone can now use different call unit than the system standard unit
- Bug where it’s not possible to use the arrows to navigate in the search result list
- Numbers show instead of names when calls are received from Outlook contact list
- Can’t connect with hotkeys in ACD view
- Bug when searching for a contact from softphone that isn’t in the default Outlook catalogue